Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Doritos scores with Spicy Sweet Chili

I just opened a small bag of these chips to try them out, and I have to say, wow. Each bite starts with an unmistakable taste of soy sauce (!) and then it kicks you with a bit of chili spice. I seriously want to buy a big bag of these, although I’m afraid I’d eat them all in one go.

I can’t imagine that these chips need anything to be dipped into; however, a light coating of ranch dressing might temper the cumulative spiciness after a while.

Hooray for Doritos! Now I can forgive them for last year’s atrocious X-130 flavor experiment (which was like eating a McDonald’s cheeseburger in crunchy chip form...so weird).

2 Talked Back:

At April 8, 2008 at 2:03:00 PM CDT, Blogger Samuel John Klein said...

That sounds nifty, and no mistake. Must look for them out here.

Buzz is, however, that Doritos is coming up with Creamy White Bean Doritos.

Do you want some Creamy White Bean?

 

At April 9, 2008 at 3:55:00 PM CDT, Blogger Scott said...

Stan,
I have not seen those up here yet, but they do sound good. Will have to go and see if I can find them.

I have started the blog again, let's see if I can keep it going this time.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home