Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dreams are weird

Last night I dreamed that I went golfing. As in, literally walking right into the middle of the course, onto a random green, where two guys I’d never met were trying to putt, and just grabbing a club. And the guys didn’t seem to mind. One of them shook my hand, said his name was Hal.

Odd that the putter I selected was about 10 feet long, and I had to sort of hold it under my arm to use it.

Strange that I was trying to putt the ball into one of several one-inch holes on the green.

Curious that the missed ball rolled 20 feet, right into the middle of someone’s campsite. That’s right, I said campsite.

Perplexing that we were even out there at all, golfing and camping, right in the middle of a violent thunderstorm.

2 Talked Back:

At April 26, 2008 at 9:41:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jim said...

OFF TOPIC -- Stan, what happened to you 'ghost sign' blog, or was that part of this? Jim

 

At April 26, 2008 at 11:30:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

That must have been a while ago. I don't actually remember it. But that's not surprising...after all, I have started and abandoned a lot of blogs in the last three years!

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home