Friday, December 23, 2005

Power brown-outs, part 2

This is an update on this post, where I ranted a little bit about my attention-grabbing neighbors and their extremely well-lit house. When I wrote that, there was another household on that lot who hadn't yet turned on their lights for the season. Here's a couple of updated photos:


The houses, in the daytime...



...and lit up at night.


I wonder if, when people ask them what they want for Christmas, they reply, "Does the power company sell gift certificates?"

2 Talked Back:

At December 24, 2005 at 1:25:00 AM CST, Blogger Katie said...

I should post a picture of some of the houses in my parents neighborhood... Out of control! But that's one huge yard to light up.

 

At December 27, 2005 at 6:53:00 PM CST, Blogger Di said...

Can you say "Christmas Vacation" with Chevy Chase?

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home