Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Another incredible commercial

God always surprises me. He likes to show me examples of His creativity in places that nobody but He intended for His glory. I don't imagine that when a film crew recently filmed a commercial in San Francisco to sell Sony TVs, that their motivation was to display God's awesome brilliance in inventing the colors of the visible spectrum, not to mention the chaos of downhill physics; but let me tell you, that's exactly how I saw it.

I won't set up the premise at all; I'll let you see it for yourself. (QuickTime required.)

Colour like.no.other

The movie file itself (right-click to save, 54.4 MB)

1 Talked Back:

At December 14, 2005 at 10:25:00 AM CST, Blogger stan said...

Watch the behind the scenes stuff - it's all real!

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home