Friday, December 16, 2005

Here's another thing you can ask my mom about

When I was a kid, it seemed like whenever we went to any public place, I just had to see what the restroom looked like. It's strange, and I feel really nervous and vulnerable admitting this, but it's true. I never really wondered if there was any kind of deep psychological reasoning behind this. But I doubt it, because the fascination stopped before my teenage years, and these days, I have no desire to spend time in a public restroom except when nature calls.

The reason I brought up this subject is that I just found* what could have been my excuse, if the Internet in its present form had existed 25 years ago. There's now a site that is devoted solely to rating restrooms all over the country. Now those people are wacky!

*The way I found it was, I did a Google search for Rimsky-Korsakoffe House, and this was the first site that came up. Rimsky's is famous for having a wacky bathroom.

2 Talked Back:

At December 16, 2005 at 6:39:00 PM CST, Blogger kristen said...

wacky indeed.
hey check out my blog, i posted something and i need some advice. :)

 

At December 18, 2005 at 5:06:00 PM CST, Blogger Andrew Price said...

Hmm. Rating public restrooms? The Frist, a museum in Tennessee, has the best public restroom I've seen yet. Just so you know.

I could get far too good at this...

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home