Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'll definitely need a visual aid for this one

Here's a partial list of juggling routines performed by David Cain - Juggler for Jesus:
  • Beanbags and bouncy balls are juggled to illustrate how the Resurrection makes Jesus very different from every other religious leader throughout history. (Acts 2:31; 1 Cor. 15:14)
  • A routine using five clubs is presented to discuss the fact that Jesus demonstrated His love for us by dying on the cross in our place. (Rom. 5:8)
  • A Chinese Rhythm stick is used to tell the story of Paul the apostle. (Acts 9:1-31)
  • A giant Chinese yo-yo is used to discuss the miracles and ministry of Jesus. (Acts 2:22-24)
  • The story of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead is shared using juggling clubs. (John 11)
  • A bowling ball, ping pong ball, and tennis ball are juggled to share a message about the importance of knowing Jesus as your Lord and Savior. (Eph.2:8-9)

And my personal favorite...

Okay, so I'm making a little fun here. But honestly, if this guy came to do his presentation, I'd probably want to go see him perform. A long time ago, I used to want to be a juggler...just ask my mom about how I'd always be throwing and twirling things. (Including lawn darts.)

1 Talked Back:

At December 15, 2005 at 7:46:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember!!! Mom ;)

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home